skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Greg Jones Blog
Wednesday, November 9, 2005
The Eavesdropper
"I would call myself intelligent, not smart. Because if I were smart, I wouldn't say half the things that I say." - - Statement by cafeteria patron in Waltham, MA.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2006
(74)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
▼
2005
(76)
►
December
(27)
▼
November
(33)
Mullah Nasrudin
Tip of the Day
Weekend Update
Community Leader
Thanksgiving Day
Holiday Travel Report
Books and Basketball
FHE
Spidey Updates
Weekend Update
Spidey Update
Thursday Night at the Taiwan Cafe
Spidey Update
A Pittance of Time
Spidey Update
Spidey Update
I'll Be Back
Not Flu Shot, Spider Bite
Flu Shot
A Day In the Life
Haircut
Banana Republic
Walk Like an Egyptian
The Eavesdropper
Go Home!
Yesterday's Plot Summary
The Dawn of Man
One Whale of a Story
Saturday Eavesdropping
Fifth Grade
Time Zone
Workout Buddies
Supreme Court Musings
►
October
(16)
About Me
Greg Jones
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment