Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing, 12 oz

You can buy Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls at amazon.com. The kind that come in a cardboad tube with metal pieces at each end, and that you bake yourself. Really. Also, you can find answers to the following life-and-death questions at www.pillsbury.com/View/faq/pillsburysweetrolls.asp: 1. How long can I store unopened cans of Pillsbury® Grands!® Sweet Rolls? 2. Where should I store unopened cans of Sweet Rolls? 3. Can I bake some of the rolls now and save some to bake later? 4. Can I freeze the unbaked dough? 5. Can I freeze baked Sweet Rolls? 6. Can I microwave the unbaked dough? 7. Can I bake the Sweet Rolls in a toaster oven? 8. What is the best type of pan to use for baking Sweet Rolls? 9. What if I cannot find my favorite Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls product? To the untrained eye, the list of questions may seem comprehensive. Consider, however, the following hypothetical question: "What should I do if I am a bachelor, prepare a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, bite into one of them, and it seems that the bottom of the roll is extraordinarily hard?" Now consider the following answer to that question: "As you are a bachelor, you may doubt your cooking skills, among other things. Those doubts may lead you to believe that you have burned the rolls, and should just bite down harder on the roll to eat it. Cast those doubts aside, and stop for a second to inspect the roll. You may find that one of the metal end pieces of the tube packaging has stuck to the roll. If this is the case, separate the metal piece from the roll, discard the metal piece, and then proceed to eat the roll."

No comments: