Monday, March 13, 2006

Personality Parade

Tonight I went to an activity in which people were supposed to taken a version of the Color Code Personality Test. You can learn about it at www.thecolorcode.com. According to this system there are four basic personality types - - red, blue, white, and, yellow. I've had occasion to take this test a few times over the past several years, the tests consistently yield the same result, and the results ring true for me. You can take the test for free at the website. Try it out. See what insights you might learn about yourself, about others, and about the way you relate to other people. If you enjoy this, you might try the Myers-Briggs approach as well (See www.personalitypathways.com). Myers-Briggs has 16 personality types. We once took the Myers-Briggs test at work, and a colleague posted the test results for each individual on his office door for ease of reference. Note: This relates to an experience I had on March 11, but I wrote and posted this on March 27 and 28, 2006.

No comments: